Welcome to Baden Powell Public School, Mysuru
Baden Powell Public School (BPPS) is a co-educational English Medium School, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (Affil No 830093). The School is founded and managed by the Baden Powell Education Society (R), a project of the Bharat Scouts and Guides, Mysuru City District Trust. The School is named after the great visionary IRS Smith Baden Powell, who initiated the Scouts and Guides, movement - an international movement.
Located in the heart of Mysuru City, amidst a serene, pleasant and homely atmosphere, the school aims at providing world class educational at an affordable cost. There is a School Managing Committee, consisting of educationists, professionals and philanthropists, helping in the effective functioning of the school. The School uses English as the Medium of Instructions and gives due importance the Regional Language and Hindi, the National Language.
The BPPS strives to inculcate the best moral, intellectual and cultural values in the students.
- Co-Educational English medium affiliated to CBSE, Delhi
- Experienced and committed faculty
- A stress-free and relaxed learning atmosphere
- Holistic curriculum aimed at the development of the whole individual academic, aesthetic, creative, social, physical, emotional and spiritual
- Spacious classrooms and small classes to facilitate individual attention and care
- Modern pedagogical approach that recognizes the different learning styles, abilities and interests of the learners
- Attention to psycho-physiological development
- Special attention to slow learners and gifted children
- Activities and programmes to foster self-esteem and self-confidence of the learners
- Absence of physical punishment or any coercive or repressive methods
- No homework
- Remedial coaching for ‘late bloomers’
- Scenic location and green campus
- Ample facilities for Sports and Games
- Well equipped Laboratories and Library
- Computer Education from Class One
- Opportunities for a wide range of co-curricular activities
- Regular interaction between Parents and Teachers.
- Scouting and Guiding for all the students
- Focuses on encouraging responsible citizenship and global outlook
- School Bus facility
- All Class rooms are equipped with CCTV cameras and LCD Projectors.