The school follows CBSE syllabus from Class 1 and gives importance to both scholastic and non-scholastic activities. Emphasis is laid on team work, co-operation and healthy competition in all spheres of school life
Pre-Primary Level (LKG and UKG)
- Core Subjects: English, Kannada, Mathematics, Hindi Environmental Science and General Knowledge.
- Co-Curricular activities: Recitation, Rhymes, Story narration, Art and Craft, Nature Study and Audio-Visual Learning.
- For the overall development of the tiny tots, regular assessment will be made on the following areas:
- Physical Development
- Motor Development
- Emotional Development
- Personal and Social Development + Language Development
- Intellectual Development
- Participation and Group Involvement
Lower Primary Level (Class I to V)
- Core and Additional subjects: Kannada, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Science, General knowledge and ICT Education.
- Skills and Socially Useful Productive Work: Art, Craft, Clay Modeling, Physical Education, Computer science and Library.
- Co-curricular Activities: Creativity-Display, Dramatics, Music, Dance, Computer Games, Mass Drill, Yoga, and Public Speaking.
Middle Primary & Secondary (Class VI to X)
- Core and Additional subjects: Kannada, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science & Technology, Social Science.
- Skills and Socially Useful Productive Work: Art, Craft, Clay Modeling, Physical Education, Computer science, Library and Gardening.
- Co-curricular Activities: Creativity Display, Dramatics, Music, Dance, Computer Graphics, Mass Drill, Yoga, Public Speaking and Debating,