Admission is open to all children irrespective of caste, creed, religion or region, subject to the admission rules of BPPS. Admission procedure usually starts in the first week of January after notifying in all leading newspapers. Those who wish to admit their ward/s should collect the Prospectus and application form from the School Office after paying the prescribed fees.
- A child seeking admission to LKG should have completed 3 and half years as on 1st June of the year of admission.
- A child seeking admission to Class 1 should have completed 5 and half years on or before 31st May of the year of admission.
Admission to various classes will be held on the basis of the performance of the Child in the Entrance Examination conducted by the School.
- The date of Entrance Examination will be made known to the Parents at the time of the collection of Application forms.
- The entrance test will consist of questions from English, Mathematics and General Science of a general nature, appropriate to the class for which admission is sought.
- There will be no written test for admission to Kindergarten and Class 1.
- The Student and both the parents should be present at the time of admission.
The following certificates should be submitted at the time of admission. If photo copies of the certificates are submitted, it should be supported by the original for verification.
- Date of Birth Certificate (LKG , UKG and Class 1)
- UKG Study Certificate (Class 1)
- Assessment Records/ Mark Reports of the previous year (Class 2 and above)
- CBSE Registration Card (Class 10)
- Two copies of recent passport size photo
- Transfer Certificate (in original) in the case of those seeking Transfer
1. Application without the enclosures mentioned above will be rejected
2. No change will be permitted in the name of the student and date of birth once the admission is made. Parents are expected to make exact entries while filling the application forms.
3. Admission to BPPS is not a matter of right. The Management reserves the right to deny admission to anyone without giving any reason or explanation.
If the Parent wishes to discontinue the Child/Children’s studies in BPPS, they must apply in writing for the Transfer Certificate, which will be issued within a day on payment of the required fee. The Transfer Certificate will be issued only after clearance of all dues to the School. However, no fee paid will be refunded under any circumstances.
BPPS is interested in giving the best learning environment to our learners. This is possible only with the support and whole-hearted co-operation of the Parents. Parents are expected to respond to the various circulars and information sent to them from the School positively and meet the Principal / teachers whenever asked to. It is also important that the Parents attend the periodical Parent -Teacher meetings and keep themselves abreast of the School’s philosophy and various policy decisions. Home is the first school for children, and School is their second home. Parents are the first teachers and Teachers, the second Parents of a child. A child’s life is shaped by both ; the healthier the co-operation between the two, the more fruitful their efforts.
For more details please contact
The Principal - Baden Powell Public School
Sri Jayachamarajendra Scouts and Guides Bhavan
(Behind D.C Office), Mysuru 570 005
Phone +91 0821 2420160
Email : email@example.com